Guest adelaideinjuly

Brighton versus woodcroft

Guest adelaideinjuly

We live in hallett cove , we are looking into either joining Brighton (which physically means moving to brighton ) or woodcroft which is expensive

we are actually looking for a school with teachers explaining lessons , giving examples , giving home works and following up

can you comment on ant of these two schools , my daughter will b grade 10 next year

Thanks

No direct experience, but know people who have kids at both schools. From their reports, both schools sound similar, one is just more expensive than the other. Brighton is high school only, Woodcroft is R-12

The students I know of at both schools appear conciensious, bright, and pleasant.

My son attends Woodcroft College and we are very happy. Book yourself in on the next school tours.

The next tour of our Middle and Senior Schools is on Tuesday 16 October at 9:00 am. The next tour of our Junior School is on Friday 26 October at 9:15 am.

Another thing to consider is that Woodcroft College offers the IB Course not sure if Brighton does .

[h=2]International Baccalaureate Diploma (DP)[/h]The DP is a two-year course. It aims at promoting international understanding and can qualify students to enter to local and overseas universities