star123

separating - can i stay on a 176 visa??

just after some info, have searched the threads but cannot find any answers, if my circumstances change and i am no longer living with my husband, can i and my children stay here in Australia?? we are on a 176 state sponsored visa with my husband as the main applicant, myself and my children all have our own visas in our passports - many thanks for any advice ;-)

just after some info, have searched the threads but cannot find any answers, if my circumstances change and i am no longer living with my husband, can i and my children stay here in Australia?? we are on a 176 state sponsored visa with my husband as the main applicant, myself and my children all have our own visas in our passports - many thanks for any advice ;-)

Yes........

thank you ;-)

You do not have to notify anybody, so don't. The only circumstance in which you might have an issue is if the DIAC formed the opinion that your relationship was not genuine at the date of application.

You might want to take legal advice about child custody. There are free community legal centres where you can obtain initial advice.