jtct

Ist Anniversary!

This time last year, lunchtime on 3rd October, we were on our way to Heathrow having said all our goodbyes and were off to start our new life in Australia. How time flies - we're still having a ball!

plane.jpg

Guest Used2BEsxGrl

Congratulations - are you on a 475? If so only 12 months left for your PR eligibility!! I tend to count in months - only 22 left to go for me LOL!

Wow, is it a year already?! Doesn't time fly..... Just want to thank you for all your contributions to the site - I particularly love your photos and you seem such positive, nice people - Adelaide is the richer for your presence, as is PIA.

Thanks for your lovely comments Diane. Many people are still to make the journey so hopefully we can still share news, views and stories and provide a bit of encouragement along the way.

Used2BEsxGrl - We came on the very expensive CPV (143) so we have been permanent residents for one year already. At our age it was the best and quickest option. No regrets and loving every minute of our new life. I'll get round to posting an annual report soon.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Happy Anniversary!

Can't believe it's only been a year though - you seem to have done so much and been so many places!!

Here's to the next one being as good as the first :smile:

Happy Anniversary!

Can't believe it's only been a year though - you seem to have done so much and been so many places!!

So much to see and do and who knows what the future will bring? Don't want to miss out on our Aussie 'Bucket List'

Wow, a year already. You've certainly been enjoying yourselves since arriving in Adelaide.

And like Diane I'd like to thank you for your contribution to the forum :)

Happy Anniversary!

What she said!

Congratulations!

:) LC

Guest USA soon just SA

We arrive in 2 weeks, and amidst all the stress it is really uplifting to hear that even the first year can be so great. We can't wait to join THAT club!!!!!!

Edited by USA soon just SA
    apparently at midnight I spell like a drunk caveman

Still seems like a holiday, especially when you get a lovely sunny Spring week like last week and get to spend time on the beach with the grandchildren.

We are lucky that we are retired and have more time to explore/go out/relax/do what we want when we want.

We're certainly living life to the full!

DSC04161.jpg

Edited by jtct