cribber

Calling Duran Duran Fans

My poor Wife is looking for other lost souls who would like to go to the gig on the 1st April (that makes them fools i guess) at the Adelaide Exhibition Centre. She hasn't bought tickets yet but would certainly like the company.

Cheers,

Paul.

Guest Libby1971

Hi

I didn't know they were coming. I would but I am boogying the night before to Maroon 5 and One Republic!

One Republics current hit (Stop and Stare) might describe what every other person in the place will be doing when they see me strutting my funky stuff!

Have fun though!

Libby

Hi Libby,

I am certainly interested in going. Do you know how much the tickets are?, my hubby might come too if we can arrange a babysitter.

Speak to you soon,

Susan

Hi Susan,

The Duran tickes are $120 so not that cheap. Best you splash out out and leave hubby behind!!!!!

Sam.

Guest Richard & Amanda

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh John Taylor mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Takes me back to my youth when I used to be a member of their fan club :biglaugh:.

I have seen them twice - once in Manchester when I was around 15-16 and then last year at the Diana concert.

Paul have pm'd ya

Guest c4ndygirl

Hi Susan,

I'm defo with you - book the tickets i cant wait!!! - Oh and i forgot to add i would also need the plane ticket booked as well!!!:eek:

You lucky thing, have a great time and dont forget you have to have the t-shirt!

Take care

xxx