Guest Rich Paulson

New to PiA - looking to meet people and make friends!

Guest Rich Paulson

Morning All,

I'm a 'former' Brit looking to move to SA from Russia next year with my Russian GF and our 3yr old son. We have family south of Adelaide so will probably head that way ourselves. I would love to live somewhere lively like Glenelg but the finances just aren't going to stretch that far! Looking closer to Christies instead...

I thought I'd better finally get around to registering on Poms now that it looks like the visa is actually going to happen! It took me two years to get to the point where I could submit the application, and now it is submitted it is being processed much more quickly than I'd been lead to believe!! (I am NOT complaining!)

We're hoping to move over this time next year - I would come sooner but personal circumstances don't allow it. More time to save money I guess...

I've been to Adelaide several times already visiting family so I know my way around and have no real questions about life there, but I do need to know if anyone can recommend a good kindy for my son in and around the Christies area? An honest opinion of Christies and surrounding areas from a young family perspective would be appreciated too.

Also, as mentioned, the OH is Russian. Very Russian... Is there a Russian community in Adelaide? I know there is an Orthodox church just south of the city but don't know anything else...

Cheers,

Guest Shannon1211

Stunning pictures attract the place value for the travel it seems to be very wonderful Place that you are telling about I definitely look for it thanks for your Information!

Guest Rich Paulson

thanks Diane! So anyone from around the Christies area? Someone? Anyone!? :)