new migrant looking for short term accomadation/support

Guest dazinnz

Guest dazinnz

Hello from New Zealand to Adelaide.I'm soon to be arriving in your lovely city with a view to settling.Only trouble is I don't know a soul there ! And am hopeful to make contact with someone who would perhaps be able to show me around the city at least initially while I settle in.I'm looking for a room short term.I'm a non smoker/clean living mature tradesman originally from Birmingham England.Hoping someone maybe able to help?

Please contact via PM

Edited by Diane
Removed Email

Hi Daz

Just to let you know I've edited your personal email address out of the post - we've found in the past that people tend to get a lot of spam if they have personal details such as this on the forum, so it's a lot easier if people contact you either through the site, or by visitor message (which they can do from your profile) or by replying here.

Good luck and welcome to the site!

Diane