Guest deardos

Coming to Adelaide First then Family Follow - Also getting married before we go !!

Guest deardos

Hi All,

Just another quick question from me !

I have a job starting in Feb 13 so will have to come over first . My soon to be wife and kids for various reasons will be coming in April 13. We are on a 176 SS visa. There wont be any problems with this will they passing through immigration if she is not occupanied by myself ?

Also we are getting married in Jan and all the documentation and passports will have be maiden name on them. Will there will be no big issue to enter on these documents and then change in Adelaide ?

Thanks once again and I see you in Feb

Deardos

Guest bosco

Hi I came over a year ago then my family followed six months later,as long as the names on the visa grant letter match the names on passports all will be good.It is a requirement if you change or renew passport to notify DIAC so to pair visa with passport number.:cool:

Guest deardos

Thanks,

We have 1 year old twins as well !! New life any which way you look at it !!

Guest deardos

No I havent validated our visas we have till August 3rd 2013 to valiadate.

Guest deardos

Yes I believe all family members on the visa have to travel to validate. We arent bothering validating as I think I have a job and the house is sold.

hi, my husband came out on his own in September 2009 to start work and the I came with the kids in the november. There were no restrictions on coming sperately however all people on the visa neded to enter Australia by a certain time.

congratulations on your upcoming wedding and also your new life in australia :)

Rach

Hi All,

Just another quick question from me !

I have a job starting in Feb 13 so will have to come over first . My soon to be wife and kids for various reasons will be coming in April 13. We are on a 176 SS visa. There wont be any problems with this will they passing through immigration if she is not occupanied by myself ?

Also we are getting married in Jan and all the documentation and passports will have be maiden name on them. Will there will be no big issue to enter on these documents and then change in Adelaide ?

Thanks once again and I see you in Feb

Deardos

Check the conditions on your visa grant letter.