Any pregnant ladies in western suburbs?

emma&vas

HI Emma,

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I'm not pregnant, I have two kids and I think I'll stop there...... I do however meet up with a lovely groupe of girls once a week, sometimes more.

All of us have kids. The oldest if 7 and the youngest is 3weeks, awwww. One of the girls is due her second at the start of December and she is lovely.

My guys are 5 1/2 and 4 and the mums are 30's and 20's, there is a good few babies now, 1 at 3weeks, 3 at 1year, one at 2yrs and as I say, one on her way and the other kids are older.

We all met on here and have saved eachother from going mad due to moveing here and staying home with the kids.lol we mostley meet at parks so the kids can run around and sometime at one of our houses, not everyone hosts tho.

I am in Mitcham and a few of them with babies are in Glenelg and the rest aren't far, I know it is abit away from you but if you want to meet up then send me a PM. Everyone is comeing to mine tomorrow.

Teri.x

Hi all,

I have been in Adelaide since May and I am 24 weeks pregnant. My partner works all day and I would love to meet up (or just chat) to other

pregnant ladies. As you can imagine I get quite lonely in the day!

Emma xx

Guest thebeans
Hi all,

I have been in Adelaide since May and I am 24 weeks pregnant. My partner works all day and I would love to meet up (or just chat) to other

pregnant ladies. As you can imagine I get quite lonely in the day!

Emma xx

Hi Emma

Again I am not pregnant either but I have a 7 month old little girl and we live at Henley Beach South, I think my husband plays footie with your partner too. I am more than happy to meet up with you and am free most days. It wasn't too long ago that I was pregnant so can remember all that you are going through!!

We could go for a coffee, meet at a park etc my daughter is quite a chilled baby so hopefully wont put you off too much!

Anyway if you want to pm me and I can give you my number

Thanks Emma

Hi Emma,

I'm the girl who Teri mentioned in her post, expecting my 2nd baby early Dec! As she says, a lovely group of us meet up most weeks and it's always great to catch up whilst the kids play well together.

Im in Glenelg North, drop me a pm should you wish to meet for coffee or maybe to have just a 'pregnancy chat!'

Hope you've settled in well since your arrival also!

Lisa ;o)

Haha Lisa fancy seeing you on here.xx

Hi Emma,

I'm the girl who Teri mentioned in her post, expecting my 2nd baby early Dec! As she says, a lovely group of us meet up most weeks and it's always great to catch up whilst the kids play well together.

Im in Glenelg North, drop me a pm should you wish to meet for coffee or maybe to have just a 'pregnancy chat!'

Hope you've settled in well since your arrival also!

Lisa ;o)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jodi Horn

Hi Emma,

I am in the same situation as you!

We arrived here in July and i am 7 weeks pregnant and my partner also works all day and being on my own all day every day is becoming very lonely and boring!

I am in the Athol Park Area which is North West ( I think ) as you can imagine i am free most days!

If you would like to meet up message me on here

Jodi

xxx