SwanseaJack

Time from invitation to acceptence

Hi all

Just wandered what the average time from visa invitation to acceptance is. Just trying to work out time scales. Still waiting for invitation with fingers crossed but as I said time scales.

Thank you kathy

Guest mazher

Hi Kathy,

Unfortunately I have no idea on this but I wonder wheteher SA SS acceptance and DIAC invitation are two things?

Do we really need to wait for invitation even after our SS application is approved.

Thanks,

Mazher

Hi

Not sure I have just been told that now that I have submitted EOI etc it should be an automatic invitation due to my job being on the list. Know it's medical and crb check but still unsure of time spans. Shall keep you updated if I learn any more

Kathy

Guest Delta Tango
    Hi all

Just wandered what the average time from visa invitation to acceptance is. Just trying to work out time scales. Still waiting for invitation with fingers crossed but as I said time scales.

Thank you kathy

Hi Kathy

The immigration website is quoting 6 months for a 190 visa from date of visa lodgement, so that's the timescale i'm kind of working too, if it happens faster then all the better!!!

Hope this helps! :)

Delta

Guest Delta Tango
    Hi Kathy,

Unfortunately I have no idea on this but I wonder wheteher SA SS acceptance and DIAC invitation are two things?

Do we really need to wait for invitation even after our SS application is approved.

Thanks,

Mazher

Hi Mazher

I got my SA SS acceptance and DIAC invitation on the same day, it is my understanding that if SA nominates you then the DIAC invitation comes through automatically :)

Good luck to you :)

Hi Mazher

I got my SA SS acceptance and DIAC invitation on the same day, it is my understanding that if SA nominates you then the DIAC invitation comes through automatically :)

Good luck to you :)

From the date I got my SS and invite from the DIAC it took about 4 weeks until my visa was granted.

Guest mazher

Thank you very much for your responses, I got the exact answer what I was looking for....

Looking forward for steps ahead (SS and VISA approval......)