Guest Sannie!

Job xpo

Guest Sannie!

The Department of Human Services is holding a series of Jobs and Skills Expos across Australia as part of the Australian Government’s Building Australia’s Future Workforce package. The Expos will provide you with information about real jobs now and into the future. You can also find out about training and gaining new skills to increase your chances of finding a job. The Adelaide Expo will be held tomorrow 18 October 2012. See below for details

TIME: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm

DATE: Thursday, 18 October 2012

VENUE: Adelaide SuperDrome

State Sports Park

Main North Road

Gepps Cross

No need to RSVP, just come along for a chance to meet with employers, education and training providers, government agencies and community groups.

Regards

Guest Sannie!

Ive posted it the very next moment i came to know about it.. :-)

Ive posted it the very next moment i came to know about it.. :-)

Really helpful info thanks - hubby went and as a result should be starting a free training course soon:notworthy:

Lisa

Guest thebeans

Thanks so much for posting this information, I spotted your post on Thursday morning and decided to head over and have a look, and glad I did, very helpful!

Thanks again,

Emma

The Department of Human Services is holding a series of Jobs and Skills Expos across Australia as part of the Australian Government’s Building Australia’s Future Workforce package. The Expos will provide you with information about real jobs now and into the future. You can also find out about training and gaining new skills to increase your chances of finding a job. The Adelaide Expo will be held tomorrow 18 October 2012. See below for details

TIME: 10.00 am to 3.00 pm

DATE: Thursday, 18 October 2012

VENUE: Adelaide SuperDrome

State Sports Park

Main North Road

Gepps Cross

No need to RSVP, just come along for a chance to meet with employers, education and training providers, government agencies and community groups.

Regards