Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kazzamkelly

State sponsorship

Guest Kazzamkelly

Hi everyone

we submitted our state sponsorship on 27th aug and at the time it said submitted on the status column, now weve just had an email this morning saying our application was sucessfully submitted, and we can monitor the progress of the application online, and that they will be in touch in the near future to finalise the application. just wondered if anyone else had received this email and does it mean that we are going to have to wait 12 weeks from now, rather than the 27th of August?, we can't understand why they have sent it now any information will be gratefully received

thank you

Karen

Guest bubbe2005

I submitted my SA application on Sept 25. I also got an email TODAY 10/19/12 to say that my application has been submitted and received.....i check on my status and see SUBMITTED against my SA application. I don't expect to hear anything from them until around December time (12th week mark).

Guest Kazzamkelly

Thanks for the reply strange how they've sent us both an email at the same time when we applied a month earlier? Suppose its just a case of wait and see, good luck with your application

Guest nbse

I have submitted my application on 25 July approx, pressed submitted button (and i verified that i pressed SUBMIT) after a day or 2, after uploading missing documents. Before 20th Aug started receiving automated messages that if didnt submit the application with in 30 days it will expire. Forwarded mail to gsm.sa to inquire and got response very next day that its submitted and will be accessed with in 8 ~ 10 weeks. Today i have received a confirmation mail as you guys. So confused and worried about the application when will it be processed? any insights?

Guest jay2012

I submitted my application on 10/23/2012. I also got an email stating that my application was successfully submitted.

Guest jay2012

bubbe2005, I like your attitude towards the waiting period :smile:

no worries then.

All the best to everyone.

Guest charlie&donna

submitted ours on the 15th September and hey presto! received the same message on the same day as you as well! I'm sure there's a Channel 5 Sci-Fi drama somewhere in there (only one series though as it will be cancelled)

Either that or they've managed to catchup sometime around the 18th!

Likewise, not expecting to hear anything until December (although does not stop me checking the status around 6 times a day)

Good luck everyone.

:)