Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leanne & Mark

sponsorship forms any one??

Guest Leanne & Mark

hey guys was just getting to end of TRA processes, well Mark is!! i was trying to find the relevant forms and costs for SA sponsorship and for the SIR visa. has some one got a link to either / both of these forms i seem to be going round in circles. (How much do you have to pay SA sponsorship?)

Need to decide wether to continue using agent or do the rest solo.

Guest 'arrysboys

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Guest happy-jools

Hi Leanne & Mark

Just wanted to say good luck for your TRA etc.

Seems like ages ago since the meet in Lincoln, well it is almost 7 months. OMG where does the time go

Anyway I pm'd you a month or so ago, and didnt hear from you. What up hun:wubclub:

Guest jill wright
    hey guys was just getting to end of TRA processes, well Mark is!! i was trying to find the relevant forms and costs for SA sponsorship and for the SIR visa. has some one got a link to either / both of these forms i seem to be going round in circles. (How much do you have to pay SA sponsorship?)

Need to decide wether to continue using agent or do the rest solo.

http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/pdfs/sir/sir_general_info.pdf

Hi the above is the link for SA sponsopship

We are going on sir 475 and have done tra and got sa sponsorship.Good luck:jiggy:

The Wrights

Guest Leanne & Mark
    Hi Leanne & Mark

Just wanted to say good luck for your TRA etc.

Seems like ages ago since the meet in Lincoln, well it is almost 7 months. OMG where does the time go

Anyway I pm'd you a month or so ago, and didnt hear from you. What up hun:wubclub:

Ah i'm sorry hun, every time i see your name i think i must reply to you but never get round to it!! How bad am i !? WHAT THE BLOODY HELL YOU DOIN ON NET THAT TIME OF THE MORNING!!!!

Not long for you now eh?? you going via usa aren't you? thats what we wanna do. i will return you pm in a bit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Leanne & Mark

Thanks for the link. Well i think our lovely agents charging us £160 to do a free form is a bit steep dont you??

think i'll have a go on that one myself. Any advice anyone??????

Guest jill wright

Yes I would if I was you.There's not much to it .Had to pay £80.00 to a notary just to sign the form stating what monies you intended to take(financial declaration) and enclosed everything else they asked for.Any money we take will be from sale of house so just filled it in and she signed it.You can keep track of them receiving your sponsorship form easy enough it etc doesn't take long either.Didn't even send it registered post either

Jill

Guest susanmary38

Hi Jill

just wondering how long your sponsorship took, ours was sent 2 weeks ago, still not heard anything.

Dave N Sue:arghh:

Guest jill wright

Hi dave n Sue

Sent it 19.11.07 received it 29.12.07 so you should get it in another 2-3 weeks. You can keep track of it though can't you to see its received and when its passed

Jill

Guest susanmary38

Hi

tracking on line, but the received paperwork part is still marked as not received, just have to wait.

Dave N Sue

Guest Leanne & Mark
    .Had to pay £80.00 to a notary just to sign the form stating what monies you intended to take

Is that a solicitor?? Sorry being dim.

Can you do the forms online, and email them or do they have to be sent.??

Guest jill wright

Hi

You fill it out online then print it off to fill in and have signed by a notary . I was also confused but if you ring your local solicitors they'll tell you if they have a notary at their branch .Ours didnt but organised one to come over .Like I said cost £80.00.Don't hesitate to ask anything else

Jill

Guest jill wright

Hi

Yes you have to send this form off. It shows you on the checklist what you need.

Jill