Guest themarchos

just arrived and looking for friends!

Guest themarchos

Hi all,

we arrived on fri 19th oct and are currently in a short term hol let in hallett cove, looking for a longer term rental and a job! isnt everyone??!! I am 33 and a pr and events manager and my husband james is 34 and a chocolatier and daddy day care for our 12 mth old baby, Holly. Looking to meet up with anyone really!

Leanne :)

Guest ebstar

Hi Leanne,

Myself and husband are around the same age and would be happy to meet. We are in Happy Valley so about 15 mins from you. We have been here for a year now and know how difficult those early days can be. Let me know if you would like to meet or maybe need help with anything.

Deb

Guest ali

Hi Leanne,

I arrived on the 21rst and am based in Norwood. I'm 34 a Marketing/Hospitality/Events professional. If you guys ever come around the city we could meet. There is also the November 4th meet in Noarlunga. :smile:

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest Chris_J

Hi we arrived last Wednesday. I'm 34 and my wife Liz is 33, we have a two and half year old daughter Isabella. Currently staying in Hackham for a while and looking to rent in Aberfoyle Park, Flagstaff Hill or Happy Valley. Looking for IT work myself and Liz his a graphic designer but also qualified in some holistic therapies.....beyond me ;-)

Welcome to you all! I hope you're all settling in great. We've been here a month and are beginning to know our way around! We are in Somerton Park so if you end up this way, give us a shout! Come along to the beach meet on Nov 4th! Lots of lovely people! All the best x

Hi all,

we arrived on fri 19th oct and are currently in a short term hol let in hallett cove, looking for a longer term rental and a job! isnt everyone??!! I am 33 and a pr and events manager and my husband james is 34 and a chocolatier and daddy day care for our 12 mth old baby, Holly. Looking to meet up with anyone really!

Leanne :)

Hi Leanne , we have been in Oz 12 weeks now and are just about settled in to our rental in Hallett Cove, my husband is looking for a job in engineering,I am a hairdresser working from home and our two children are at the R-12. Am always up for meeting new faces.

Lisa