190 Visa Lodged Support Group

Guest Delta Tango

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Heythem,

My lawyer said me same and after a week He intimated that my meds got referred and i have to wait for 2-3 months i hope its not the situaion in your case and they asnwer you soon now Amen.

Best of Luck

Annoisa

good luck, hope you get good news soon...

Guest Haythem Hassan
We got our Visa grant this morning ! Can't imagine how fast things moved !!

ADELAIDE here we come !!

Congrats DPR, when you are planning to move? Do you have job offer or not yet?

Dont forget to update your signature :)

Guest mazher
After a long wait, finally got our VISA!!!!!!! :jiggy:

Good luck to all those still waiting xx

HI Delta,

Congratulations to you, i was exactly waiting for your visa news........good luck for the future....

Guest rrraussie

My Heartiest Wishes to U!!.

I know how hard is for to wait this long as i am also waiting..

My timeline is 190 Lodged- 29 Nov 12, CO allotted- Dec 18th, Meds/PCC- Dec 28th, Job Verification- 15th Feb, Grant- Waiting..

Could U share Ur thoughts of why it took close to 6 months in ur case?..

Thanks and Wishes once again!!

Guest Haythem Hassan

Congrats, this is really great news, so happy for you and lets know when you are planning to move

Guest Delta Tango
Hi Delta Tango

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS......I know how your feeling.

we got our visa 3 weeks ago still sinking in.

when are you planning to move. were hoping to go in the autumn this year.

were are you looking at living.

kath

Hi Kath

Congratulations to you too!!! It's a fantastic feeling isn't it?!!

Our flights are booked for 5th August!!! (yay!), we haven't any strong feeling on an area to live, we are quite open, I suppose it will depend on work. We don't have children so won't have to take the school issue into consideration. We have been looking at the north of Adelaide, we will be starting off there anyway as we are staying with relatives in Hillbank when we land and having visited before we know the area a bit but other than that we have no preference. It's exciting wondering where we'll end up!! Have you had any thoughts about where to live?

Nice to hear from you xx

Hello, we have been assigned our CO and medicals have been submitted, have sent police checks off just waiting for them to come back. The CO only requested meds and police checks, could they still ask for more checks/information or is it now just a matter of waiting for our visa? Also, the doctor who completed the medicals confirmed all ok, but could these still get referred? any answers greatly appreciated, thanks :-)

Guest mazher

Hi Everyone,

And the great news, we have got the approval for our visa subclass 190 this afternoon.

Thank you all of you for your wishes and support.

Congratulations to all who have got their visa and a very good luck for those who are still waiting.

Take care.. see you all in Adelaide.......

Warm regards,

Mazher...

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi Everyone,

And the great news, we have got the approval for our visa subclass 190 this afternoon.

Thank you all of you for your wishes and support.

Congratulations to all who have got their visa and a very good luck for those who are still waiting.

Take care.. see you all in Adelaide.......

Warm regards,

Mazher...

Congrats mazher, share your timeline

When you are planning to move

Guest ColinOz

Hi, today my CO asked me to reupload the form 80, I forgot to sign it and also I missed one question, so don't forget to sign it and make sure every question has an answer.

hoping it wont be too long to get my visa decision :unsure:

Guest Haythem Hassan
OMG! We only loaded our police checks last night and our agent has just called to say that our visa has been granted!!!!!! Cannot explain how happy we are (and sick and nervous!) Good luck to everyone that is still waiting! xxx

Amazing, i guess this case should be in world records :)

Hi Haythem, don't be fooled we have had a long wait. We first put a visa application in for Melbourne 4 years ago (at the time that the was the only place we had visited then) We followed the whole process and 3 years down the line had still not progressed any further. We then tried for Perth as we thought it was an option, but that fell through. Our agent then suggested looking at Adelaide as we fit the criteria for ss. We looked into this and loved the idea. We applied for ss in Adelaide in October 2012, since I had completed my Vetessess already this saved time, Every document my agent asked for I did straight away, and made sure there was no mistakes. I put holidays in from work to study for my Ielts test and studied day and night (which paid off as I got 9's), I booked medicals and sent police checks the day we got a case officer (luckily we have no medical issues) We really have put 4 stressful years of hard graft in to get this visa so we are elated to finally have our visa! (2 Visa fees later!) Cant wait to move out there and begin the next step of the journey, hope its worth the wait! I genuinely wish all of you that are still waiting the best of luck, it is a long journey, but worth the wait when you get your visa, good luck :-)

Guest mazher
Congrats mazher, share your timeline

When you are planning to move

Hi Haythem,

Got delayed to reply this, was busy and the technical problems too with website last week which did not allow me to post....anyway..

ACS-March'12

IELTS - June'12

SA SS - Aug'12 Applied

EOI - Oct'12 filled

EOI invite/SA SS approved - Nov'13

PCC - Nov'12 (Both of us and applied son's passport)

Applied final visa - 2nd Jan'13 (got delayed coz of son's passport) -uploaded the docs after that

MEDS: 8th Jan'13

CO - 28 Feb'13 - rqstd tax docs for last 4 years, son's birth cert

Docs uploaded - by 14th Mar'13

Final approval - 16th Apr'13

Hope this will give you an idea of possible delays on some points.........but good luck to you Inshallah you will get it soon...

Thanks,

Mazher

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi Haythem, don't be fooled we have had a long wait. We first put a visa application in for Melbourne 4 years ago (at the time that the was the only place we had visited then) We followed the whole process and 3 years down the line had still not progressed any further. We then tried for Perth as we thought it was an option, but that fell through. Our agent then suggested looking at Adelaide as we fit the criteria for ss. We looked into this and loved the idea. We applied for ss in Adelaide in October 2012, since I had completed my Vetessess already this saved time, Every document my agent asked for I did straight away, and made sure there was no mistakes. I put holidays in from work to study for my Ielts test and studied day and night (which paid off as I got 9's), I booked medicals and sent police checks the day we got a case officer (luckily we have no medical issues) We really have put 4 stressful years of hard graft in to get this visa so we are elated to finally have our visa! (2 Visa fees later!) Cant wait to move out there and begin the next step of the journey, hope its worth the wait! I genuinely wish all of you that are still waiting the best of luck, it is a long journey, but worth the wait when you get your visa, good luck :-)

I can understand, the journey is really long

i have been in process for 3 yrs, the ielts took me a year, 4 attempts

and now waiting for medicals

wish you all the best in your coming days, your real journey will start now :)

Guest Haythem Hassan
Hi Haythem,

Got delayed to reply this, was busy and the technical problems too with website last week which did not allow me to post....anyway..

ACS-March'12

IELTS - June'12

SA SS - Aug'12 Applied

EOI - Oct'12 filled

EOI invite/SA SS approved - Nov'13

PCC - Nov'12 (Both of us and applied son's passport)

Applied final visa - 2nd Jan'13 (got delayed coz of son's passport) -uploaded the docs after that

MEDS: 8th Jan'13

CO - 28 Feb'13 - rqstd tax docs for last 4 years, son's birth cert

Docs uploaded - by 14th Mar'13

Final approval - 16th Apr'13

Hope this will give you an idea of possible delays on some points.........but good luck to you Inshallah you will get it soon...

Thanks,

Mazher

thanks mazher, wish you all the best in the coming days

​im Still waiting for medicals, i have strong feeling that inshala i might hear some good news in the coming days

I can understand, the journey is really long

i have been in process for 3 yrs, the ielts took me a year, 4 attempts

and now waiting for medicals

wish you all the best in your coming days, your real journey will start now :)

Thanks Haythem, I hope your medicals and visa get sorted soon, stay positive, I am sure it will be worth the wait! Good luck :-)

Guest Gulsanga

Hey people anyone as anxious as me and my husband are.. Checking the email again and again.. Wondering if we will get the visa or not.. It's crazy :P

Visa lodged: 5/1/13

CO assigned: 30/1/13

Medicals/PCC completed: 9/4/13

Received in Australia: 15/4/13

waiting!!!