Guest bubbe2005

Buying a car in Adelaide.

Guest bubbe2005

Does Adelaide have a particular spot where there are dealerships all next door to each other?!

Guest Sandra&Shaun

South Road probably your best bet. Lots of used car yards and also new dealerships!

Guest moonraker1959

North Road is good for car yards.Have you had a look at Gumtree for secondhand cars?Also good to check the daily paper.

Guest bubbe2005

so south road and north road, are they close to each other? like the opposite to each other?

Guest Barney Rubble

Er no. south road runs about 3km from the city & goes from wingfield . . . . & heads south; main north & north east road do the same from the edge of the curry too. West terrace has a number of new & used now so I guess that's a starting point.

Would point out these are long Roads so more of a car trip to see them ask unless you live at Darlington, Reynella (south) or Blair Athol,Holden Hill or Gepps Cross north.

If you are thinking of spending a bit of money, it might be worth considering joining the RAA who then can do a pre-purchase check for you.

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Hi,

I'm selling my car... Cheeky I know, can't wait to get a 4x4. But no pressure. Have a look under wanted / for sale. 2005 Toyota. :wubclub: