Adaobijoy

Household items needed urgently

Hi guys we have just arrived and rented our accomodation but our things not yet arrived for a few weeks

we need everything as the house is empty but esp fridge and kitchen stuff and basic chairs etc

Any ideas on free/used to buy/borrow

Thanks

Guest sedgecl

Have a look in Salvo's they have lots of things and helped me out a treat. I also borrowed from Mums at the schools. Hope this helps, Good Luck and Welcome to SA....

Guest westie1972

We are just about to put a Fridge Freezer on Gumtree. It has a large Fridge and a small freezer on the top with a seperate door. We are selling it for $75.

We also have a sofa bed that we are giving away for free, the bed is in a good condition but the covers and arms of the sofa need a good clean. Other items that we are giving away are some beach chairs, a 32" Sony TV and a freeview box, a Tall Boy with matching chest of drawers, 2 sets of Ikea chest of drawers (one of the chest of drawers is slightly broken but doesn't affect the drawers) with matching side tables, some wine glasses. We are getting rid of some things so I may be adding to this list!

I have an older style TV going free, which would put you on for now. Just needs a set top box (from about $20 I think at Dick Smiths)

Collect any time