Guest Libby1971

Recommendations for plumber/builder/ electrician

Guest Libby1971

Morning

I was wondering if any of you lovely people had any recommendations for a good, reliable plumber, electrician and builder. Clearly I need the services of all.

I want a new ensuite built, conversion of garage done, floor laid, lights, sockets etc. Basically a nightmare - why am I doing this?

I don't mind paying a bit extra IF and I mean IF they are good, punctual, efficient and worth it. You know the stuff.

If of course you think I may want to use another tradesperson please let me know. I don't need gas coz we don't have it. I don't need a carpenter because I hope to be employing one any day now - and I have the very one in mind!

If you would also advise who NOT to use, that info would be gratefully received also although you may choose to pm that info.

Libby

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:hi libby

if your not desperate, my oh is a great builder, trouble is were still in england !!sorry not much help to you really

good luck with your search

nicky

:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

sounds like BIG jobs are to be done at yours Libby .... how exciting. Not sure who you mean for the carpenter ..... hahaha, but he may know other tradies too.

See you later

Sas

xxx

Guest dale_jo@

Hi Libby!!

I know two great relaible plumbers/electricians so if you want to PM me i`ll forward them on !!!

Good Luck:wubclub:

Jo

Libby, my father in law is an excellent builder...has his own company (and built his own house), so PM me if you want info. Brother in law works with him as well.

Suzer