NickBrigham

Ikea TV units and Bookcase

We are moving house next week and have two Ikea TV units and a bookcase that are surplus to requirements. Free to a good (or any!) home. They are not black, but that very very dark brown that looks like black. The picture shows the bookcase / shelf and one of the TV units (they are both the same). Can't go wrong really. They go on the bonfire on Wednesday.TV Unit.jpg

bookshelf.jpg

Edited by NickBrigham
    Added pictures

Guest themarchos
    We are moving house next week and have two Ikea TV units and a bookcase that are surplus to requirements. Free to a good (or any!) home. They are not black, but that very very dark brown that looks like black. I will try and put pictures on here later on today. Can't go wrong really.

hi,

we r moving into a new rental hopefully nxt wk and our container wont b here till jan, so would b very interested. where abouts r u? we r in hallett cove. thanks

Guest themarchos
    We are moving house next week and have two Ikea TV units and a bookcase that are surplus to requirements. Free to a good (or any!) home. They are not black, but that very very dark brown that looks like black. I will try and put pictures on here later on today. Can't go wrong really.

hi,

we r moving into a new rental hopefully nxt wk and our container wont b here till jan, so would b very interested. where abouts r u? we r in hallett cove. thanks

Hi Mate - we are in Flagstaff Hill. I will pm you with the phone number. In on Saturday so pop in for a look. Bookcase may have gone by then as another person is interested.