arleneloveskapunda

The Passing of Yogi64 - Mike

That's really sad news I'm so sorry. A few of us went on the drive down to victor a short while back and we were made to feel really welcome by Mike and his Aussie mates. Great guy. RIP

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

I'm so sorry to hear that Arlene. Mike was a great guy, and was always friendly and welcoming.

Our thoughts are with you and all of Mike's family and friends at this sad time.

Wendy x

Guest bidsandrew

That is such sad news, our thoughts are with his friends and family at what will be a very difficult time.

Guest ali

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with you and his family. Please accept my deepest condolences. Rest in peace Mike.

Guest Guest75

Sad news indeed he came across as a top bloke even though I'd never met him.

Please pass my sincere condolences on to his family if you can.

If we can do anything or if you are organising a get together please let me know. Once again sorry for your loss.

Guest Damien

Very sad news. Never met Mike but had a few interesting chats with him about kayaks and fishing. I remember the 'pennyblack' thread well....my thoughts are with his loved ones right now

Our thoughts are with you at this sad time for you and your family, never met mike however came across as a good person in his posts,made us smile from time to time.

Sorry for your loss...

Never met Mike but read many of his posts - great guy who'll be sadly missed. Our condolences to the family

I honestly thought this thread was introducing Yogi64 under a new user name. I am so very sorry to learn that is nt the case.

Mike came over as such a warm, friendly, honest guy and it is shocking to think he's gone.

My very deepest condolences to you and all his family and friends. He will certainly be missed.

LC

Guest Chris_J

So sorry to hear of Mike's passing. Seems like such a nice personable chap, even offered to take me out for the day in his 4x4 and we had never met. God bless and thoughts are with you x