Guest MrsHills

Tesco clothes..

Guest MrsHills

Apparently Tescos are now delivering to Australia (clothing only) and at the moment its FREE delivery!

Guest maxLIFE

Do you reckon there'll be an import tax on top of any purchases?

maxLIFE

Guest wijaya

are they cheaper or better quality than K-mart, or Target, or Big-W?

are they cheaper or better quality than K-mart, or Target, or Big-W?

Can't really comment on the comparison. I didn't need to shop much for clothes when I've been in Aus.

Being in the UK I don't find them great tbh. I bought some kids clothes from there and never again. Like Primark and other cheaper stores they didn't hold their shape well after a few washes and things like tees and PJ's etc soon looked very washed out and faded. Also things like loose threads or threads coming out seemed to happen often. A pack of 3 vests for son for school, £2.50, were wafer thin and no real use as an extra layer. Also they are all mishapen now at the bottom and flare out, so all stretched. I went out and spent £6 on a 3 pack of vests in John Lewis and they are much thicker and better quality. And still holding their shape after numerous washes. And actually act as another layer.

Some stuff might be good but I have not bought any adult clothes from there as the kids stuff put me off. Also I don't really like the current fashion trends for myself so a lot of what I see in their women's clothing doesn't appeal.