Guest adlyn2012

Calvary Hospital

Guest adlyn2012

Hi

I am looking for some up to date information on the Calvery Hospital North Adelaide. I have an interview in Dec for the chance of sponsorship. Does anyone know what the hospital is like now heard on this site 2010 mixed reviews about it being out of date, and parking issues.

Any advice would be great

Thanks in advance

Adlyn

Guest adlyn2012

Hi Lindsey

I have High Dependency both medical and surgical experience but looking for either general surgical ward or orthopaedic

Cheers

Guest adlyn2012

I see you re in Aldinga Beach I know someone living there too! It looks fab how are the schools in the area? I like the look of Aberfoyle Park too oh so much research its unreal

Thanks

Adlyn

Guest Twistedkemo

Hey.

the Calvary is one of Adelaides more prestigious hospitals, I've only heard great things about it (from a patients point of view). It's located in North Adelaide, whose residents can be a bit precious about parking in front of their house.... I worked at a health service site just around the corner from The Calvary, it's relatively easy to find a parking spot "all day" within 5 minutes walk of the hospital, at most you may have a 10 minute walk (free parking)

it is close to the top end residents of Adelaide that insist on "permit parking only" (ie you have to live in that street) but there are plenty of other places to park that aren't as regulated....

As for a hospital..... I'd only wish I could afford to be treated there.... Great rep, and lovely location!!