Guest Shandalina

Visa approved !!!

Guest Shandalina

Hi everyone - I came into work this morning, put my coffee down, switched on my PC - and there in my inbox was an email from my migration Agency saying we were Visa approved :biggrin:

I'm so incredibly happy for myself and my family. We had the medicals on the 25th October, so it came through in 5 working days !!!!!!!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have answered my questions along the way, particularily to Diane and Debbie regarding areas and schools.

The next steps are to exchange and complete on my house mid-December , pack up, book flights and..................... :jiggy:

adelaide_sml.png

Shan x

Guest mazher
    Hi everyone - I came into work this morning, put my coffee down, switched on my PC - and there in my inbox was an email from my migration Agency saying we were Visa approved :biggrin:

I'm so incredibly happy for myself and my family. We had the medicals on the 25th October, so it came through in 5 working days !!!!!!!!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who have answered my questions along the way, particularily to Diane and Debbie regarding areas and schools.

The next steps are to exchange and complete on my house mid-December , pack up, book flights and..................... :jiggy:

adelaide_sml.png

Shan x

Congratulations.....

Congratulations!!

Its such a wonderful feeling when you get that email!!

Good luck with selling you home and the next part of your adventure!

Sarahx

Great news Shan, congratulations to you and your family. Good luck with all the packing and stuff, and we'll keep Adelaide warm for your arrival!!

What a great feeling! I know it well!! Congratulations Shandalina! It's all going to seem a bit surreal for you from now on, with all the planning and worrying and organising and everything that needs doing, until you settle in your seats on the plane on the day of departure and fasten your seatbelts!! What a fab moment that will be!! I wish you great good fortune and luck on your new life in Oz!! x