Guest jones1541

Short term rentals??

Guest jones1541

Does anyone know of any short term fully furnshed rentals in the North East or East of Adelaide. Around 20-30min from Burnside area?

Thanks

Paul and Claire

Try Kris who posts on here - I think she (actually may be a He, just have always assumed female but may be wrong!) has a couple of places this side of town. Actually, not exactly east or north east but two of her places are fairly central (Hyde Park and Glandore place). Here's the user profile http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/member.php?u=4108

Edited by Diane

Thank you Diane and I am a "she" not that it matters of course..........I've had a "stern" :biglaugh:word with the person who started that rumour.....he knows who he is.....well I presume he is a he..... (I've had that happen before as my name spelt the way that it is can be either male or female).

Guest Guest75
    Thank you Diane and I am a "she" not that it matters of course..........I've had a "stern" :biglaugh:word with the person who started that rumour.....he knows who he is.....well I presume he is a he..... (I've had that happen before as my name spelt the way that it is can be either male or female).

Yes Kris, much easier than when you were called Phillip :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'll get my coat and go into hiding now.............

Yes Kris, much easier than when you were called Phillip :biglaugh::biglaugh:

I'll get my coat and go into hiding now.............

My hit list is getting longer :tongue:and I will find you .......the guy with the coat in this warm weather...what the??:huh:.........shisk....you will stand out like a sore thumb...