5 a side

Hi, I posted a message on an earlier thread recently and there were 3 people who responded saying they'd be up for 5 a side. Could anyone who's interested (including those of you who indicated you wanted to play) reply to this message and we'll see if we get 5 of us and maybe put a team together. It would be at the Adelaide Sports Centre in Kidman Park. We can decide a day and time once we've got the numbers. Cheers, James

Hi, I am new to Adelaide and the 5 a side idea sounds right up my street, let me know if/when it will happen, I'm a 30 yo electrician recently moved from Manchester, currently living in glenunga and am keen to get started playing footy again, cheers Craig

Hi, I posted a message on an earlier thread recently and there were 3 people who responded saying they'd be up for 5 a side. Could anyone who's interested (including those of you who indicated you wanted to play) reply to this message and we'll see if we get 5 of us and maybe put a team together. It would be at the Adelaide Sports Centre in Kidman Park. We can decide a day and time once we've got the numbers. Cheers, James

Guest bushius

I'm looking to join a 5-a-side team who are going to play on a week night, am down near Glenelg so Kidman Park is not too far for me. Will pm you my email and moby so you can let me know if you still need players. All the best, Matt

Hi i can only play the odd week, due to work&other commitments. il pm u my no. PP

mick

• 2 weeks later...

I will send texts out as well, but how does Monday evening sound at Adelaide Indoor Sports Centre, Kidman Park? We can put in a preferred time, so i was going to suggest 7pm. Matches last 30 mins. I'll provide other other details such as costs etc via text. If anyone hasn't sent me their mobile number, could you do so? Cheers, James

• 2 weeks later...