Redwood Park

Guest louiesmum

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Just browsing the real estate section & wondered if anyone had a view, good bad all welcome, about the Redwood Park area, ie Schools, houses. shopping & the area in general.

Hi

We are moving to Redwood Park in 2 weeks time. It seems a nice area, lots of parkland and big trees. My kids will be starting at Redwood Park primary school which I have heard is very good. The area itself we've been told is up and coming with a large shopping centre being built just across the road. Have a look on suburbprofiles@domain.com.au It will give you an idea on how it has grown in the last few years.

Wendy

Guest louiesmum

Hi Wendy

Thanks for the reply, its good to hear from someone who knows the area, good luck with the move, what made you choose the area? (sorry if I'm being too nosey!!) I hope your children settle into thier new school, I shall also look at that as my eldest is 6 & youngest 3.

Thanks also for the link.

Hi Michele,

One of my cousins live in Redwood Park and recomended it as a good quiet area with potential growth.

We first bought a block of land with the intention of building our dream home but then found this other place that was on 1750 sq meters land and had a swimming pool at a price we just couldnt ignore so decided to sell our land and buy instead. The school also has a Kindi on site which my 4 year old will be going to. www.redwoodpkr7.sa.edu.au This is the link to the school, might give you more of an idea.

Wendy

Guest louiesmum

Hi Wendy

Thanks for this link too!! Very helpful, Its nearly 1am in the morning here in Uk I really should think about turning the computer off but here I am!! Its addictive!