steven_flood

Mike Tyson Day of the Champions

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows of anybody going to the Mike Tyson Day of the Champions event in another state.

I'm in two minds to pay $300 for the VIP package, although the more I read into the day it seems very money orientated. e.g. $100 for an autograph/signature.

Just wondering if someone can let me know if the package is worth it or what people thought of the day given we have four days until the event reaches Adelaide.

I heard Richard Branson was here last year and that was meant to be very good.

Thanks

Steven

Guest Guest5035
    This time last year people would have said the same about Jimmy Saville . You never know Stevo !!!

jimmy Savilles dead and can't defend himself and wheres innocent till proven guilty, perhaps theres a class action brewing and people want something....

stevo

jimmy Savilles dead and can't defend himself and wheres innocent till proven guilty, perhaps theres a class action brewing and people want something....

stevo

One man has served his time in prison, one man will never!

Guest jorose

And just how the heck did he get into the country with a previous conviction as serious as his?