Guest y not

family suburb

Guest y not

Hi all, Im coming over in 10 wks to get a feel for the place, (before maybe applying for a visa ) and see if its a good place to bring up my two children. I have got a rough idea what suburbs I want to look over, but would love to pick your brains, for your local knowledge of suburbs, for renting prices, crime, schools, sports. ect. any info is really appriciated. Its nearly crunch time, so starting to get very nervous. Lee

Hi all, Im coming over in 10 wks to get a feel for the place, (before maybe applying for a visa ) and see if its a good place to bring up my two children. I have got a rough idea what suburbs I want to look over, but would love to pick your brains, for your local knowledge of suburbs, for renting prices, crime, schools, sports. ect. any info is really appriciated. Its nearly crunch time, so starting to get very nervous. Lee

Been very happy so far in Lockleys - just East of Henley. Great cycle tracks on the linear park, very easy commute into the city for me, kiddies all enjoying being at Henley Beach Primary and the local Sea Scouts group is great too. Its quite an established area and we like that feel.

Guest y not
    Been very happy so far in Lockleys - just East of Henley. Great cycle tracks on the linear park, very easy commute into the city for me, kiddies all enjoying being at Henley Beach Primary and the local Sea Scouts group is great too. Its quite an established area and we like that feel.
    Thanks it looks nice.