Bevev's

singapore airport

Hi Guys,

Need advice.....I'm getting confused, sorry!

We have 19 hr stopover in Changi. If we stay outside airport ie in city, do we have to take our luggage all 6 cases!? Or just our hand luggage? If not, where does our cases go?

Sorry if I sound like a drip!!

Bev

You can choose at check in to have your cases go straight through to Aus or collect at changi I'm guessing you'll want then to go straight through which is the norm and they will confirm this at check in.

Check them all through is a good idea,just have in your hand luggage change of clothes and swimming costume,so you can go for a swim. The night Zoo in Singapore is always a good attraction to visit while you're there. Doesn't cost much for a taxi from the airport. The Novotel at Clarke Keys is a nice hotel and on the river :-)

Guest edenfieldpoms
    Hi Guys' date='

Need advice.....I'm getting confused, sorry!

We have 19 hr stopover in Changi. If we stay outside airport ie in city, do we have to take our luggage all 6 cases!? Or just our hand luggage? If not, where does our cases go?

Sorry if I sound like a drip!!

Bev[/quote']

Hi bev, you can pay to leave your hand luggage at the airport while you venture into Singapore. Also there is a free trip into Singapore, go to a small like market stall near customer services, they do about 3 trips ( I think ) , go straight there or you won't get on as they book up quick. Also we found the taxis from the airport a lot of money, even though the Internet says its not. The swimming pool looks really good and costs about £7 each, it's outside and has a bar, cocktails anyone?, lol,

The airport hotels are great and at a fair price I think its T3 that has the outdoor pool and pool bar.

We had a similar time slot in between flights and booked into the t3. Our daughter made good use of the pool.

The airports is something else I would of been happy to have my holiday there.

All the best.

You should be with us having cocktails my friend!! I'll have one for you until you arrive!!;)

You didn't have to collect your luggage in Singapore did you? Or did they go straight to Adelaide? I don't mind the hand luggage, but I don't want to have to collect our 6 cases and then have to check back in to go onto adelaide the following morning! xx

Guest edenfieldpoms
    You should be with us having cocktails my friend!! I'll have one for you until you arrive!!;)

You didn't have to collect your luggage in Singapore did you? Or did they go straight to Adelaide? I don't mind the hand luggage' date=' but I don't want to have to collect our 6 cases and then have to check back in to go onto adelaide the following morning! xx[/quote']

We didn't see our luggage until we got to adelaide, make sure the cocktails are big ones, lol,