Guest deardos

Meeting up North West UK.

Guest deardos
Hi, Do mean the Bee Hive Pub its close to the Reebok and just off M61 it has a Wacky Warehouse for kiddies and is beside a Premier Lodge. Its on 991 Chorley New Road in Bolton BL6 4BA. I have never been in as the parking isnt great outside but perhaps can park beside the Premier Inn. I have checked BWFC fixtures and there is no game on that Sunday 6th January.

That would be great for us, if ok for everyone else? I'm sure we will recognise everyone by their big smiles on their faces...haha!

Not the one I was thinking about but you think it has room for us all and the kids can play then its ok for me

So .... Sunday the 6th of January 2013 at the Bee Hive Pub near the Reebok Stadium 991 Chorley New Road in Bolton BL6 4BA from midday till ?? !! Everyone welcome !!

Thanks for organising this its a great idea, we will be there, hubby knows exactly where to pub is. You will recognise us my boys need a mute button lol

Not the one I was thinking about but you think it has room for us all and the kids can play then its ok for me

So .... Sunday the 6th of January 2013 at the Bee Hive Pub near the Reebok Stadium 991 Chorley New Road in Bolton BL6 4BA from midday till ?? !! Everyone welcome !!

Guest deardos

Hi guys,

I believe the pub isnt the best but hey its a chance to meet up with all of you and I believe it has a wacky warehouse for those with kids or for those who dont !!

Guest Guest11535

We will be there if that's ok, we (myself, o.h. Sally and daughter gaby)live in clitheroe and are just awaiting our CO to be appointed for our 489 visa

Guest guest8040

Sadly we won't make it now, husband has to work! Have fun!

We are still going . be there 12 ish. we are near Manchester airport. leaving 18 Jan. we have 2 girls 5 & 10 months. never been to Adelaide. heading to Semaphore Park! Lets hope its nice! :-)

Guest deardos
We will be there if that's ok, we (myself, o.h. Sally and daughter gaby)live in clitheroe and are just awaiting our CO to be appointed for our 489 visa

#

Everyone's Welcome along

Guest The Bells

Hi Guys

Just seen this thread.....sounds good, do you mind if we tag along ??

E & G x

Guest deardos
Hi Guys

Just seen this thread.....sounds good, do you mind if we tag along ??

E & G x

Everyone's welcome!!

Guest deardos

Hi guys,

Looks like we have a few of us together for a meet up. Will be good to get together and maybe start some long lasting friendships. I dont know what the Behive Pub is like I thinks it just a brewers fair type place but I think it has enough room to hold us all and a play centre for the kids.

Hi all, I have arranged a meet up on sunday 20 January 11.30 the Midland hotel, Woodlesford. http://www.themidlandleeds.com/. family and dog friendly pub with car parknear M62 j30 and M1 j45. If anyone fancies coming along it would be great to meet you. see my thread. Hope you can come.

We were so looking forwrad to the meet up tomorrow, however we are now unable to make it as we have recently sold our car ;). Anyhow we will be thinking of you all and no doubt meet some of you on the suny side when you arrive in Adelaide. 23 days to go and counting for us - yikes!

Hi, so sorry have appeared to crashed this thread! Did not spot the date and details of the Bolton meet up! That will teach me to read whole thread... Am working tomorrow or would love to have come along with my family as in Sheffield. Hope it goes really well and good luck everyone with your plans for 2013!

Guest Kazzamkelly

Hi sorry hubby got called in for a night shift last night so we won't be able to make today hope it goes well

Guest Caz&Al

Just wanted to say that it was lovely to meet you all today. Good luck to those of you going soon and keep us posted on here about how it's going! Hope to see you all again soon on the other side of the world, if not before. Take care, Caroline x

Guest jones1541

Hi Guys

Was great to meet you all today, so glad we came! Thanks for organising it Stu!

Speak soon

Claire, Paul, Jac & Ela :)

Guest edenfieldpoms

Had a brill time at the meet up, met great liked minded people and great kids, hope to meet up again. Good luck to everyone on their great adventures, take care, april & will

Guest deardos

Really great to see you all yesterday. I think it was benifical to us, all including the kids who have made new friends. And as Paul said if they are happy we are happy.

I can take a lot away from yesterday both in fact finding and reassurance that we doing the right thing

Hope to see you all on the other side

Stu & Jo, Alex & Ellie

Guest deardos
Hi, so sorry have appeared to crashed this thread! Did not spot the date and details of the Bolton meet up! That will teach me to read whole thread... Am working tomorrow or would love to have come along with my family as in Sheffield. Hope it goes really well and good luck everyone with your plans for 2013!

Dont worry Apple,

I hope your meet up goes well over in Leeds, it proved really benificial to all of us going over. One tip would be to choose a place with a Wacky Warehouse or a Play centre. The kids can play and make friends and the adults can have a chat.

Stu

Hello all that were in bolton .

Just thought i would update you all.

Been here just over 2 weeks , so still very early days. still feels little strange.

Have a rental in Semaphore park. 4 mins walk to the beach.

Nice area .

5'yr old daughter settled in school.

Gorgeous weather so far.

We've met up with clare and Paul from Wales.

And hopefully Stu once he arrives.

Pm when you're coming over. be nice to meet up.

Jill. Gareth. Jenny and Jess.