Sign in to follow this  
Guest stardazzle

what should i do!

Guest stardazzle

hi everyone its hannah i live in kirkby and i am 11 years old and im a bit scared of moving ive got lots of friends and my family love me lots and dont want me to leave i dont know what to do ! my mum says it will be brilliant and i will make new friends easily, ive only had one dog but loads of cats my dad says if move he will buy me a dog.

please reply cos i want to know more about ozzy

Guest The Hadleys
    hi everyone its hannah i live in kirkby and i am 11 years old and im a bit scared of moving ive got lots of friends and my family love me lots and dont want me to leave i dont know what to do ! my mum says it will be brilliant and i will make new friends easily, ive only had one dog but loads of cats my dad says if move he will buy me a dog.

please reply cos i want to know more about ozzy

Hiya Hannah, my name is Zoe

I am 10 years old and I recently went to Australia for a holiday, don't worry about moving because what your mom said is right it is fantastic. You will make new friends really quickly i'm sure! And your family will still love you no matter where you are. It is going to be scary cause I am a bit worried to. The schools are really good and it is really hot! I have two cats and I don't want to leave them either. One is named Sukie and she is really fat and the other is named Bo who is really thin. I like horse riding although I don't have a horse but like your dad my mom says that when we move I will be able to have one.

Speak soon, Zoe xx:wubclub:

Guest Meggs!

Hi everyone!

Im Meggs and I'm, 13. Me and my mum are hoping to go travelling round the world in June or July for a year, and we will be in Adeleide for about 3 or 4 months. I'm so excited! We will probably be there over christmas, so I wanted to make some friends to possibly meet up with!

Whats the best and worst thing about being in Adelaide and what do you miss most about the U.K.? How hot is it over christmas and are there lots of things to do?!?:cute:

Love Meggs X

Guest dinawayneandkids

hi Hannah

I'm Jessica. I am eight. I am hoping to move to australia some time this year. We have sold our house and sent my dad's visa off. My mum is australian so i don't need a visa i have got ane ozzie passport.All we have to do now is for london to say we can go, book our flights and getthe furniture on a ship to oz. I wouldn't be scared cause i went over as a holiday last year and they are really friendly. I can't wait to go back and try the salt and vinger crisps. THEY WERE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you get to know more about ozzy. Jessica

Guest macsters

hello my names hannah and im 11 to im moving to austraila adelaide to and its supposter be good but i dont no because i havent been my mum has been though i dont want to move because ill miss my dog sandy and my family well let me no if you like it good luck hannah xxxxxxxx:jiggy::notworthy:bye

Guest Emma

i'm emma. i know how you feel.

ask if you can go on a holiday there.

i did and i loved it to bits!!!

EVERYONE is friendly there and once you get there you will want to stay forever!!!

Just don't watch the adverts!!!!

the salesmen just shout and throw everything to the back of the shop!!!! (like this:arghh:!!!!!!!!)

it's absouloutly MMMMAAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jiggy:

XxXEmmaXxX