Sign in to follow this  
Guest mcgartland

Tax return problem : Amendment

    Recommended Posts

    Guest mcgartland

    I done a tax return around june/july time, I got my tax back and relaide that i had filled form in wrong. I rang the ATO and they told me to fill in an Amendment form. I done that and posted on 30th August which is almost 3 months ago and still nothing has been done. I got my taxed as a non resident when working in oz while i was a resident. I am now back in UK. Any help appreciated..:chatterbox:

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this