Guest Jo Atkins

Moving to Sellicks Beach this week!

Guest Jo Atkins

Hi,

Am new to the site but thought would post as we just got here and would love to meet those in the area. We've been in a brilliant holiday rental in Moana (called Coast and Vines and run by expats, Chris and Sarah) which is great and would definately recommend to anyone who's looking, but are now moving to a long term rental in Sellicks Beach and would be great to get in touch with anyone there. We've three young kids - aged, 8, 5 and 2 and the boys (8 year old and 5 year old) are starting Myponga Primary School next week. Anyone have kids going there? If so would love to hear from u. Have visited and looks like a great school, so am really pleased and excited about the boys starting.

Cheers and loving the sunshine!

Jo.

Guest vikkiann

We are in Aldinga so just up the road. My kids go to Aldinga Primary but if you fancy meeting up send me a pm. I have 4 children 5,6,10 and 14. I know I'm greedy!

Vikki

xx

Edited by vikkiann
    Spelling

Guest gails

Hi, we live in Seaford Meadows and have two boys, aged 5 and nearly 8 (birthday next week!). If you fancy meeting up for a coffee or something, send me a pm.

Gail

HI JO

Thanks for that - its been lovely meeting your family and I hope we can stay in touch.

Good luck with the move - Sellicks Beach is a lovely area, Im sure you're gonna love it there!

Speak soon

Sarahx

Guest Jo Atkins

Thanks folks. Gail and Vikki, would be great to meet up. Will be in touch. Thanks Sarah - have a great holiday and see u after.

Jo. X

Guest Brummie Stew
    Hi,

Am new to the site but thought would post as we just got here and would love to meet those in the area. We've been in a brilliant holiday rental in Moana (called Coast and Vines and run by expats, Chris and Sarah) which is great and would definately recommend to anyone who's looking, but are now moving to a long term rental in Sellicks Beach and would be great to get in touch with anyone there. We've three young kids - aged, 8, 5 and 2 and the boys (8 year old and 5 year old) are starting Myponga Primary School next week. Anyone have kids going there? If so would love to hear from u. Have visited and looks like a great school, so am really pleased and excited about the boys starting.

Cheers and loving the sunshine!

Jo.

Hi Jo

Look we are have a casual drink as a larger group at the Jetty Hotel Glenelg this Saturday 1 Dec from 7.30pm enter the Hotel via Elizabeth Street

I should mention that the larger group is the Birmingham and Midlands Group.....but fear not we welcome all and we are a freindly bunch. The group has been running for approx seven years, it is mainly a social group however at times we give a helping where needed. We all know what it is like putting down new roots and finding new friends.

If you are free and wouldn't going down you know where to find us ask for Peter or Stew.

cheers

Stew

Guest Jo Atkins

Hi Stew,

Thanks very much for letting me know about this Sat night. We're actually moving over the weekend (got keys today but spending weekend settling in a putting together numerous articles of Ikea furniture!), so may be a bit knackered by Sat night. But if either me or my hubbie need to escape may come and join u. Would love to know about your next meet though as would be great to come that.

Cheers,

Jo.