steven_flood

Looking to meet new friends Seaford & Southern Suburbs

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone fancies meeting for a beer in Seaford the week of the 10th December to the 16th December? I mainly have the 13th of December in mind (means I can get out of late night Christmas shopping with the misses) although I have a full week of rostered days off.

Been living in Seaford since February, although have found it hard to get in a social circle through work as my last job was in a call centre and this one is nothing to what I was expecting.

I'm a member of Seaford Soccer club and in my 30's, drop me a line if you fancy meeting up.

Steven

Edited by steven_flood
    typing error in title

Guest Brummie Stew
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone fancies meeting for a beer in Seaford the week of the 10th December to the 16th December? I mainly have the 13th of December in mind (means I can get out of late night Christmas shopping with the misses) although I have a full week of rostered days off.

Been living in Seaford since February, although have found it hard to get in a social circle through work as my last job was in a call centre and this one is nothing to what I was expecting.

I'm a member of Seaford Soccer club and in my 30's, drop me a line if you fancy meeting up.

Steven

Hi Steven

Look we are have a casual drink as a larger group at the Jetty Hotel Glenelg this Saturday 1 Dec from 7.30pm enter the Hotel via Elizabeth Street

I should mention that the larger group is the Birmingham and Midlands Group.....but fear not we welcome all and we are a freindly bunch. The group has been running for approx seven years, it is mainly a social group however at times we give a helping where needed. We all know what it is like putting down new roots and finding new friends.

If you are free and wouldn't going down you know where to find us ask for Peter or Stew.

cheers

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. It's typical i'm off to a party that day as a couple at our soccer club are heading back to the UK.

If you have another meet up, I will definitely keep my calender free.

Hope you have a good time Saturday.

Steven

Guest rlc

Hi Steve, im out all the time Saturdays etc , drop us a line mate if you fancie a bevvie in the city. It could get messy. Rhys formerly Manchester - now Richmond.

Guest guest8040

Steven I'm just being nosy, can I ask what call centre work you do? It's what my husband is doing here in the uk and we were wondering what opportunities there were in Adelaide. Thanks