Sign in to follow this  
Guest NatsandSteve

arriving in January 2013

Guest NatsandSteve

Hello all,

Myself (Natalie 28) and my partner (Steve 31) arrive in Adelaide at the end of January 2013. We are so excited and cannot wait now...only 3 weeks left at work!

Just wondered if there are any other people arriving at a similar time who would at some point be up for meeting for a few drinks to share experiences and explore the city. We are going to be based just south of the city for the first month or so and then who knows!

Exciting times ahead! Hope we haven't forgotten anything, got all my to do lists that we are slowly ticking off! :smile:

Guest Michelle Brandwood

Hi, Im also moving to adelaide in March. Im 29 and my partner is 28, we have lived in sydney for the past 2 years (orignially from north west england) and moving to adelaide with his work.. would be great to meet up when we arrive if you fancy it.. we know a couple of people in adelaide but not many. Im pregnant and due in may so im not much fun at the moment (ie drinking etc), but will be once again soon. But happy to meet up for dinner or something... Look forward to hearing from you.

Guest David O'Ryan

tHREE lIONS fc have a big party on 23rd march . Live Band Dj Buffet $10 a ticket .. pm me and I''ll get tickets to your door.. great way to meet poms.