SwanseaJack

Married after EOI need to apply for visa in married name. Problems?????

Hi

Can anyone help us. Applied for state sponsorship on the 24 th August, got married on the 23rd November, received our invite on the 28th November. The online application doesn't give me the option of changing my name. My EOI IELTS etc is in my maiden name. What to I do about the visa application? Is it a easy problem to rectify have my new passport and obviously my marriage certificate. It can't just be us. Help!!!!!

Kathy and Simon :chatterbox:

Hi

Can anyone help us. Applied for state sponsorship on the 24 th August, got married on the 23rd November, received our invite on the 28th November. The online application doesn't give me the option of changing my name. My EOI IELTS etc is in my maiden name. What to I do about the visa application? Is it a easy problem to rectify have my new passport and obviously my marriage certificate. It can't just be us. Help!!!!!

Kathy and Simon :chatterbox:

Mines is a slightly different situation.

I have my visa granted, IELTS, skills assessment, passport etc is in my name. We are getting married in June and emigrating in July. I am doing everything in my own name for easiness.

Don't know if this helps.