Guest DJPS

Hello Adelaide!

Guest DJPS

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself

I've just arrived (started work on 3rd December) and am living on Frome Street until I find a place to rent (hopefully before Christmas)

I'm from the North West and have come over to work on a 457 visa for DMG based in Hindmarsh Square

I've found people to be extremely helpful and polite and even though I've only been here a week I've got a feeling it's a great place to be.

I'd love to hook up with people from the UK and hope to hear from people soon. (I'm in my forties but like most men my age still want to believe I'm 27!!)

I'm on my own (wife and son arrive for Christmas in a few weeks) and will be until mid 2013

Thanks

Dave

Guest DJPS

Hi

thanks for the reply

DMG is the parent company that owns Nova and 5AA the radio stations

I've lived in Preston for the last 20+ years but was brought up in Great Sankey near Warrington

cheers

Dave

Guest DJPS

That'd be great Jay

I'm at the Adelaide game tonight and have a dinner tomorrow night but Saturday daytime and Sunday afternoon/evening are good

Let me know where/when and I will message you my number so we can catch up

Cheers

Dave

Guest garthsmydog
    Hi everyone

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself

I've just arrived (started work on 3rd December) and am living on Frome Street until I find a place to rent (hopefully before Christmas)

I'm from the North West and have come over to work on a 457 visa for DMG based in Hindmarsh Square

I've found people to be extremely helpful and polite and even though I've only been here a week I've got a feeling it's a great place to be.

I'd love to hook up with people from the UK and hope to hear from people soon. (I'm in my forties but like most men my age still want to believe I'm 27!!)

I'm on my own (wife and son arrive for Christmas in a few weeks) and will be until mid 2013

Thanks

Dave

Hey Dave sounds like your finding your way already! And not long until family over for xmas!

have you found a longer term rental? we have a one bedroom really nice apartment for rent in Jan on the corner of Brougham Place and O Connel St ( Place on brougham), its not furnished but we could organise something if you needed furnished. If you google Place on Brougham you ll see it its got a concierge and pool/spa gym sauna etc . We are looking for $400 week unfurnished. Would be happy to work the lease around whatever date suited you, like until you family arrived ( or just after or whatever suited).

Happy to make a time to show you through if youre interested.

have fun!

Wendy

Guest DJPS
    Hey Dave sounds like your finding your way already! And not long until family over for xmas!

have you found a longer term rental? we have a one bedroom really nice apartment for rent in Jan on the corner of Brougham Place and O Connel St ( Place on brougham), its not furnished but we could organise something if you needed furnished. If you google Place on Brougham you ll see it its got a concierge and pool/spa gym sauna etc . We are looking for $400 week unfurnished. Would be happy to work the lease around whatever date suited you, like until you family arrived ( or just after or whatever suited).

Happy to make a time to show you through if youre interested.

have fun!

Wendy

Hi Wendy

MILLION apologies-with the mad Christmas rush and moving into a new place the day before Christmas break!

Sorted for somewhere to live now thanks and I really appreciate the kind offer

I'm smack bang in the middle of the city now so it's handy

Hope Christmas was good-and thanks again for the replay-sorry aboutthe delay

Cheers

Dave

Guest garthsmydog

:smile:No worries at all - glad its working out ... hope Christmas with family went well .. enjoy the weather! :smile:

Hi Wendy

MILLION apologies-with the mad Christmas rush and moving into a new place the day before Christmas break!

Sorted for somewhere to live now thanks and I really appreciate the kind offer

I'm smack bang in the middle of the city now so it's handy

Hope Christmas was good-and thanks again for the replay-sorry aboutthe delay

Cheers

Dave