Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxxangel

I'd like to make some new friends

Guest maxxangel

Hi my name is Angel and I am 7 next month (April). We will be going to South Australia when our house is sold.

I would like to make some friends when I go to Australia, I am so excited about going.:jiggy:

I would like to know what the schools are like as well.

Guest ems
    Hi my name is Angel and I am 7 next month. We will be going to South Australia when our house is sold.

I would like to make some friends when I go to Australia, I am so excited about going.:jiggy:

Hi Angel, my name is Alicia and i will be 7 in October. My mum has just got a job in Adelaide and we will hopefully be moving in January next year. I am really excited about going and i hope i meet you there. I don't know what the schools are like as my mum is looking at lots at the moment. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Alicia:wubclub:

Guest maxxangel

Hi Alicia thank you for the reply, I also hope we meet and I can't wait until I move to Adelaide.:v_SPIN: I don't know when we are going but it will be before the end of August.:confused:I live in Heanor, Derbyshire at the moment. I have a little sister called Isis she is so cute.:cute: She will be 5 in May.

Guest ems

Hi Angel, its nice to speak to someone my own age, i don't have any brothers or sisters, its just me and my mum going. I hope your sister is looking forward to moving aswell. Thankyou for the chat and hopefully we can speak again soon. Alicia.

Guest maxxangel

Hi Alicia I am looking forward to going to Adelaide, and I hope I see you in Adelaide.:wubclub:

My sister Isis is looking forward to seeing you as well.:D Have you had your Easter holidays? Ours start next week. I can't wait to be off school. Are doing anything nice in the holidays?

Angel

Guest ems

Hi Angel, nice to hear from you. It'll be great to meet your sister to, by the time i get to Adelaide you will probably know lots of children already. I am half way through my easter holidays, i go back next Tuesday:sad:. I've really been enjoying my easter eggs, i hope you got lots to. I've stayed at my grandma and grandads house for a couple of nights as my mum was working, i've been ice skating (i only fell over 3 times and that was the first time ive been) and i'm going swimming tomorrow. Do you know what you will be doing in your holidays? I will be starting back to school and you will be starting your holidays, how funny :biglaugh:

Alicia.

Guest isandev

Hi Angel, My name is Isabella and i will be 7 in October. We have sold our house and are flying to Adelaide on the 16th August. I have a brother Evan who is 4 years old and i am excited but sad to leave all my friends behind. I like dancing and do Irish and freestyle on a saturday so hopefully i can find somewhere to go dancing when i get there.

Issy xxxxx

Guest maxxangel

Hi Issy! We have just sold our house and hope to leave in June. The sort of dancing I do is ballet and tap dancing. I'd like to find somewhere to do it in Australia too. I would not mind trying other dancing as well. I would like to do gymnastics again as well when I get there.

Angel xx

Guest Maddisons
    Hi my name is Angel and I am 7 next month. We will be going to South Australia when our house is sold.

Hi Angel

My name is Chloe and i will be 7 in May as well. My sister is called Bethan and she will be 10 in May. We are moving to Adelaide in June and we are so excited!!! We start at school on 21st July. Hope your house sells quickly!! I hope i can see you there.

;)

Chloe Mae

Guest maxxangel

Hi Chloe!:D

We hope to be in Adelaide in June as well. I don't know what school I'm going to yet. Our house has been sold now. I'm excited!:jiggy:I hope I get to meet everyone when I get there.

Angel

Guest anna niks

hello my name is chelsea, i am 11 years old i will be 12 in august, i also have a sister who will be 7 in june her name is lillie , me and my family will be moving to south australia in september, we are very exited aswell , we have sold our house and we will be moving out in a few weeks, i would like to get to know a few friends out there so i have got some friends when i get there, we are going to a place called happy valley ,what place are you going to?. we are also very nervouse aswell as very exited.

Guest anna niks

hello every one i am new to this site my name is chelsea i am 11 (12 in august)i have a little sister called lillie she is 6 (7 in june) we are hoping to be in australia in september and we cant wait, good luck to everyone that is going , we are going to the south australia , adaliede , happy valley, what part are all you`s going to ?

love chelsea and lillie