Guest rizzo

Looking for a babysitter

Guest rizzo

Hi

We are in desperate need of a few nights out and wondered if anyone can recommend a good, reliable, trustworthy baby sitter. We are in the southern suburbs and have two kids aged 12 and 8.

Thanks!

Emma

Guest ebstar

Hi, Where abouts are you? I have a daughter who's 16 just after xmas. She looks after her 10 and 11 year old brother and sister and would be happy to do some baby sitting. She is very responsible.

Guest Lisado

Hi there

I have to say this is what I find hard living here away from family etc. You never seem to go out if have young kids and it does get you down at times. Also if kids are sick you end up using all carers/sick leave up as parents can't watch them.

We have moved to the city which allows us to go out for an hour or 2 but not together! We found living in Moana we got pretty stuck and almost recluse like.

I am sorry we can't offer our services as we now live too far away but I do hope you get a babysitter you can trust. On the up side our kids are the same age so if ever fancy meeting up - just shout

Good luck, Lisa

Guest rizzo
    Hi, Where abouts are you? I have a daughter who's 16 just after xmas. She looks after her 10 and 11 year old brother and sister and would be happy to do some baby sitting. She is very responsible.

Hi we are in onkaparinga hills. Whereabouts are you?

Guest ebstar

We are in Happy Valley. Just let me know via pm if your interested and we can swap contact details.