Guest jellybean3456

furniture rentals

Guest jellybean3456

Hi

can anyone recommend a company for furniture rentals ? it seems that furnished properties are like gold dust in Adelaide .

we will be arriving in April and will be looking for a property and furniture to rent.

thanks

jellybean

Guest banjo70

Hi JB,

We used PABS. http://www.pabs.com.au/index.php

You can order online or go into their store to choose. The online quote section will give you an idea on the prices. The longer you rent for the cheaper it gets.

Banjo

Guest jamesholmes_@hotmail.com

Radiorentals is also massive here, although i am not sure whether they rent furniture or just white goods/electrical goods.

However, their minimum rental is 12 months.

Just a tip to check the yahoo groups freecycle adelaide and free n cheap in adelaide for low cost stuff (will be cheaper than renting).

Hi Jellybean - i've come across this site somewhere while i've been researching the whole move to adelaide thing !! http://livingedgerentals.com.au

You could maybe let us know how you get on with the furniture rental process. I'm bringing all my worldly goods with me - the only worry is how long they will be on the ocean, particularly over the x-mas period as i plan to get there around NOV/DEC.

GOOD

Guest bob home

Hi

There is a limited of amount of furniture rentals in adelaide as I know from being in Home styling business myself Rentlo at Elizabeth North of Adelaide

Argus Furniture Rentals in the city short term

Pabs have gone from Adelaide

www.homeenhancement.com.au

Good Luck

Just a suggestion...but

Have you considered garage sales? There's loads of cheap furniture and appliances and it will be cheaper than renting. You could then flog it all again by having a garage sale of your own when you are ready to replace things.

Tamara