Sign in to follow this  
Guest Louise Harvey

15yr old looking for new mates!!! Moving to Adelaide soon....

Guest Louise Harvey

Hi, my name is Louise and me, my mum and my stepdad have just recieved state sponsorship to Adelaide, December 2012...

I'm not 100% sure but I think we are selling the house and may be moving around March 2013... I think we would like to move to Seaford although I don't know which part... I would really like to get to know a few people before moving to Australia because at the moment I don't know ANYONE!! D: Which is a really scary thought!... If you live in Seaford, please get intouch! Infact, even if you don't live in Seaford, please contact me, I just want some friends! aha thanks a lot ;) Louise x

Guest Cornish Pasties

Hi Louise,

I'm sure you'll get responses to this but I know my son is part of a teenage group on facebook who are already in/due to go to Adelaide and he has got to know other teenagers through that. We are due to arrive early Jan so I think just being able to chat to other teenagers has put him at ease. If you want details of the group just send me a pm & I'll find out the name of it & pass it on. Good luck to you & your family.

Guest Louise Harvey

Thanks so much for replying! AHa thank you! :D yeah, could you please send me The details... x

Guest Charl.M

Hi louise, we are moving this year and my son is 14 and worried about the same as you! we are moving to the brighton area. any tips you may have for him I would appreciate it as i am a little worried about him :(

thanks charl x

Guest Chrishan Fernando

Would love to know what the fbook group is too :) ... Just moved a week ago and looking for friends before I start school :)

Guest Louise Harvey

Hi, if Im totally honest I think the medical checks are scaring me the most, am not looking forward to them! HAha but apart from that I'm not really worried about the move thanks to a Facebook group that I joined... it helped so much, and all the questions I had going on in my head were answered and I was reassured about the move.. :) if your son might be interested then just private message me and ill send you the group name.. also I thin the only other thing is to keep your son involed and informed about the move and what's going on.. it sounds little but it helps a lot! :) good luck with the move! Louise x