The Monaghans

Top Day Out Guzzler!

Many, many, many happy returns Guzzler, hope you had a great birthday. Thank you for a brilliant day out at Aldinga today, we are burnt to a crisp but had the best day! Lets do it again soon:):) Oh and by the way, just so you ALL know - the Monaghans have won the sweepstake!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Libby1971

I really wanted to second that...

Today was lovely Guzzler, a great idea with great company having a great time. Today was the perfect example of why we came. Aldinga is a lovely beach and and a perfect day out.

It was also lovely to have some new faces for some old names. And Tyke, now I know what trouble looks like!!!!! Nice to have met you, Mrs Tyke and Sarahlikesshopping.

And Liz, clearly the best people won!!!!!

Libby xx

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Liz dude

Well done on the sweepstake thing, what was the name of the horsey that won then?

Maybe Rich could buy us all a beer for getting him out of the sand....or put it towards a 4X4 for next time....there again maybe just stay on the hard sand like the rest of us?:biglaugh:.

Great to meet the outlaws too and great to see young Rory swimming like his fish like sister in the sea, you'll have to get them both a surfboard.

:)

Guest donna T

Totally agree - fantastic day out - I hope we can fit a couple more like this in before the start of Winter.

Congratulations Liz and Rich on the sweepstake win :v_SPIN:

What a fab day full of friends, sunshine, fabbie beach, a little surf and some great skimming water for Josh to practice falling over in!

Wonderful:notworthy:

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Donna dude

I thought your Josh was catching the waves rather well, seems everytime I jumped on my board it sank:swoon:.....better go on a diet or get a bigger board.

:)

Guest Guzzler&Sas

wow ..... we had a totally great day too. Keith was a bit overwhelmed when we got back here and he read his cards and unwrapped his presents - thank you all so much for making his day special.

Liz, congrats on the sweepstake (will hold onto money for you and pass on next time!), we did listen to the race live still at the beach - so good on ya! as they say.

Just need to hear from who-ever the other lucky winner is now!

No need to wait for another birthday me thinks .... watch this space!

Stoo, you are right, Wales winning the Triple Crown was present enough, but watch out, if they do the Grand Slam, we will never hear the end of it!

Night, night

Sas

xxxx

Guest Guest75
    Many, many, many happy returns Guzzler, hope you had a great birthday. Thank you for a brilliant day out at Aldinga today, we are burnt to a crisp but had the best day! Lets do it again soon:):) Oh and by the way, just so you ALL know - the Monaghans have won the sweepstake!!!!!:jiggy::jiggy:

Don't spend those winnings all at once!!!

Guest Guest75
    I really wanted to second that...

Today was lovely Guzzler, a great idea with great company having a great time. Today was the perfect example of why we came. Aldinga is a lovely beach and and a perfect day out.

It was also lovely to have some new faces for some old names. And Tyke, now I know what trouble looks like!!!!! Nice to have met you, Mrs Tyke and Sarahlikesshopping.

And Liz, clearly the best people won!!!!!

Libby xx

You ain't seen nuffink yet:p:p:swoon:

Great to meet,great day out,great company.

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi,

Back in the land of the living just, a BIG BIG thank you to all of you who came along hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I did, thanks again,

Guzzler

Had a great day & Keith next time you see a whale.....you better not think of me :biglaugh: !! And I can't forgive Ash for catching me out at cricket :err:.

We must do it again soon, this heatwave may be with us a little longer :).

Angela, Ash, Brad & Tom x