Guest Jonag1968

Forms and Benefits in Contributory aged parent visa.

Guest Jonag1968

Hi I am new to this website and am from Sydney. But your Forum is really good and has got lot information. Since you people are really expert in the rules and laws of migration are changing every year. I want to know the current information. I hope someone can answer my questions.

1. In contributory aged parent visa, will my parents have to wait for 2 or 10 years to claim social security. In some website I read 2 years. I am bit confused here. Will they get medical assistance once they arrive.

2. Currently I am in overseas looking after my both parents. Planning to bring them on tourist visa (6 months)and apply onshore. So can I still apply for the above category or any restrictions apart from 8503?

I asked one of the agent here he said it is not at all possible. Even if I don't get 8503, I can't apply for this visa onshore.

Please help me in this matter. I am in a very stressful situation right now. There is no one to look after them right now. My whole family is alone in Sydney. Your answer is very much appreciated.

thanks

Jo

Hi I am new to this website and am from Sydney. But your Forum is really good and has got lot information. Since you people are really expert in the rules and laws of migration are changing every year. I want to know the current information. I hope someone can answer my questions.

1. In contributory aged parent visa, will my parents have to wait for 2 or 10 years to claim social security. In some website I read 2 years. I am bit confused here. Will they get medical assistance once they arrive.

2. Currently I am in overseas looking after my both parents. Planning to bring them on tourist visa (6 months)and apply onshore. So can I still apply for the above category or any restrictions apart from 8503?

I asked one of the agent here he said it is not at all possible. Even if I don't get 8503, I can't apply for this visa onshore.

Please help me in this matter. I am in a very stressful situation right now. There is no one to look after them right now. My whole family is alone in Sydney. Your answer is very much appreciated.

thanks

Jo

It seems that you have been incorrectly advised. May I suggest that you seek a written opinion form a registered migration gent?