Guest Cherries002

Newby from UK desp to get to Adelaide

Guest Cherries002

Hi everyone,

I have just this minute joined this group and not had chance to have a look at any posts. I'm currently a student nurse due to qualify in 2013. As a family with 2 teenage girls we are eager to make the move once I have gained more experience, IM very lucky as they are both very keen to make this jump.My husband and I have wanted this for so many years and is something we never stop talking about which is why they are probably so keen.

I read about how expensive can be but this does not deter us, the quality of like is more important and the girls future and if we have to amend our spending then so be it. After 3 years of training on a bursary of only £287 with a fair mortgage and the rest I think I will be able to cope.

Im going to have a good look around this site but would be interested in families with young adults daughters and how they adjusted to their new lives (aged 15 and 17). I will be looking for a nursing role and my husband works currently as a highways senior operative (road repairs etc etc) he hopes to find a similar job or stonemason work...

Guest Cherries002

Thanks, Im sure it will just fly by. Before I know it Im sure I'll be on the rollercoaster of the 'visa timeline'.

Guest Charl.M

Hi cherries

i did exactly the same as you and could not wait until I had my 12 month experience as a qualified nurse so that I could apply! We have now begun the process and Wer moving in August (ish) it's very exiting and the time will fly by for you!

Good luck with everything x