Guest Robyn

Teacher considering the big move!!!

Guest Robyn

Hi There

My name is Robyn and I am just after some advice!

I’m a teacher and have been teaching for 3yrs now and really want to move with my job. I have 2 degrees (one of which is my PGCE) and I have a Master’s in Education.

Basically I am after other teachers or ex-teachers or anyone who knows about teaching in Adelaide to contact me with what the job market is like out there...

I have been to Adelaide before - I've done the whole backpacking thing in 2004-2005 and loved OZ and Adelaide. I have a good friend in Adelaide so seeing a familiar face will be nice too...

Does anyone any advice for me...point me in the right direction for teaching jobs etc...

Many Thanks

Robyn

:smile:

Hi There

My name is Robyn and I am just after some advice!

I’m a teacher and have been teaching for 3yrs now and really want to move with my job. I have 2 degrees (one of which is my PGCE) and I have a Master’s in Education.

Basically I am after other teachers or ex-teachers or anyone who knows about teaching in Adelaide to contact me with what the job market is like out there...

I have been to Adelaide before - I've done the whole backpacking thing in 2004-2005 and loved OZ and Adelaide. I have a good friend in Adelaide so seeing a familiar face will be nice too...

Does anyone any advice for me...point me in the right direction for teaching jobs etc...

Many Thanks

Robyn

:smile:

Think it may depend on your subject. I am a Maths teacher and heading to Adelaide in July. I have been teaching for 9 years and I have already had a company on the phone interested in trying to get me a job in a private school. They are going to request my references in January. I am prepared to do days supply here and there to get my foot in the door.

Guest Robyn

Thanks for your help / advice - I teach Design and Technology and Photography teacher, I also work witn Special Education Needs.

Did you get register with a company / council?

Guest Amy Denyer

I am an English teacher half-way through (I think) the visa process and am hoping to come out in July. Could you advise me of this company who called you or any others' details you have? Good luck with it Robyn - keep in touch!!

Amy :)