Thorpe1

Swap Entertainment Vouchers

Hi Everyone, Last year I posted on a thread regarding swapping vouchers that people were not interested in using. It was quite successful and it makes sense especially those who live north and don't come south much and vice versa. Anyway we have some visitors from the UK and are thinking of going to Greenhills Adventure Park. Anyone want to swap their Greenhills voucher (E21) for something they are interested in.?? I am also happy to swap any other vouchers if anyone has any requests. Cheers Karen

I think I still have one if you need another - any meal deals (Victor Hotel/Flaggy/Seacliff Hotel/Avoca/Beachpit at Brighton etc) would be welcome in exchange

Yep still need 1 more. I'm sure I have at least 1 of the ones you are after. PM me your address and Ill pop it in your letter box as I am doing with the other one. Ill PM you when I have found the one you want. Cheers Karen

Guest 12xu12xu

Hey,

I'm after the Adelaide 36ers voucher would swap for almost anything!

Get in touch if interested

Hi I have a Cleland voucher and all of the 36ers vouchers. I would like B148 Agathas at Port Noarlunga(by Saturday if possible). Anyone able to help ?? Cheers Karen

Guest cyprus2001

Hi I would love an Adelaide crows voucher e31 if anyone has one I'm down south so have loads vouchers left for city and northern areas and loads of others if anyone interested in a swap xx

Hi, I am happy to give you my crows voucher in exchange for your Agathas voucher B148 if u still have it. I am also down south. Cheers Karen

Guest cyprus2001
    Hi, I am happy to give you my crows voucher in exchange for your Agathas voucher B148 if u still have it. I am also down south. Cheers Karen[/quote

hi unfortunately I don't have agathas I only have salty lime cafe and manolis meze voucher left in noarlunga sorry but if you want either of those your welcome.