Guest moonraker1959

Happy New Year Everyone!

Guest moonraker1959

Just wanted to wish everyone a really Happy New Year!For those in the UK,are you going out?And for those in Adelaide,what did you all do?Was the weather nice?:cute:

We took the kids to see the 9pm fireworks in the city last night. Weather was perfect - clear skies, warm but not too hot and no breeze to make you cold. Had a lovely time.

Happy new year to you all.

Happy New year to you too! :jiggy:

Its a quiet night here for us. We don't really bother with the whole NYE thing. We have a child who is up with the larks no matter what day of the year it is and I need my wits about me in the mornings then :cute:

Happy New year all.

Me and My partner, were surprised at how dead the city was to walk around about 8-9pm, think everyone was at Elder park. We went for a nice Thai on Gouger street called lemon and lime and then watched the riverbank Firework display at Elder park was lovely. How about you moonraker?

Guest moonraker1959

No we did'nt go out!OH has work today and had to be up with the birds lol We actually can't recall the last time we went out on NYE,or for that matter staying up to see it in at home?lol I do rejoice in the fact though that every NYD I can get up early without a hangover and actually enjoy starting the new year feeling refreshed.

Happy New Year to you all.

We went to Gleneleg for the early fireworks after picnic and paddle on beach. Watched the Sydney fireworks on TV with a drink and very late supper!

Timing's wrong on the camera - it was recorded last night!

Happy New Year to everyone!

The weather has been perfect the last few days, although predicted to get up to 41 by the end of the week.....

Is it just me, or were the Sydney fireworks a bit disappointing this year? At one point I thought something had gone wrong, because the bridge was in darkness for ages and Sky News switched from half screen Sydney, half screen Melbourne, to full screen Melbourne. The London fireworks looked fantastic.

Just found an article in the Sydney Morning Herald and there was a slight glitch with one of the barges letting off fireworks, so I wasn't imagining it.

Edited by Anne B

Happy New Year everyone!

We had a very nice evening with our posh friends, thank you for asking!

I wish you all a fantastic year full of health, happinness and fulfilment :)

:wubclub: To the world,

LC