One Year In - a bit long, sorry!

Guest donna T

Guest donna T
this time last year Richard was on a reccie and sorting out a job and you were just moving over. He had your phone number but just didn't have time to call.....we were really worried when he returned to the UK and it seemed ages before your first post. I have been following what you have said closely and you seem you have really got the balance, good on you. You never know, our paths may finally cross one day!!! Take care and keep enjoying that red wine-remember you have to sample every single local one, only another 500 or so to go for me!

Hi I remember how much Richard got done during his reccie from the post :notworthy:and wasn't surprised we didn't manage to get together - no worries at all!:)

Hope we can find time to hook up at some point.

I think I have it down to about 350 bottles to go now (hic) although I have started to work in casks rather than bottles as they disapeared too quickly!

Take care

Donna x