2013 this year im coming to live in Adelaide!!!!!

Growler

Hi, we have just had an offer on our house which means if we except all our plans will change and we be coming over April time and we don't have nearly enough done yet just finished my cv and going to start sending that out in hope of an offer. Can't believe how nervous and excited we are. I hate to say it my wife being the most excited and me generally sh**ing my self about it all but exciting as well. Be nice to keep in touch with people going around the same time so we can raise a beer and glass of wine when we all get there and breath a massive si of relief . And also if anyone knows of any good vehicle body shops needing a good paint sprayer send them my way:wink: cheers scott

Guest guest8040

We're flying 17th April too, permenantly somersaulting stomach daily! No jobs, not as much cash as we'd have liked, house we'll probably have to rent out here and 2 little ones - Sh1t!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Irishblondie

Ah thats fab news! Best of Luck to you all moving out there soon :)

We are at the begining of the process... So it all feels a long way off.

I am daydreaming about Oz 24/7!!

xxxx

Guest miknlou

scottandkerry, I've seen loads of sprayers going on various recruiting websites.

Have a look at Indeed, or Google paint sprayer Adelaide.

If you find a good crash repair shop, ask them if they want a manager or estimator Im looking to come over on 457 Sponsorship!!

Guest louise78

thought id join in, me my husband and 7yr old lad are hopefully moving to adelaide looking at october time. Just received our invite the other day just need the 489 visa now were really nervous about leaving the family but were looking forward to a new life.:smile:

Louise 34 simon 38 joe 7

Edited by louise78

hi, im planning to move to SA early next year on temp visa 475 .. can some one help sharing ur valuable experience migrating to SA.whats the routes to secure a suitable job preferably in IT.could be more helpful if the required qualifications can be outlined and accordingly i can train or prepare for it.what would be the average earnings and cost of accomdation for a tiny family, thanx