natasha2106

Packaging advice please

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can answer his question

we have some glass and delicate Christmas baubles we are sending in the container next week, is it best for me to wrap these in some bubble wrap before putting into the Christmas box of decorations for the shopping company? As I don't think the shipping company r going to wrap them individually ?? Not sure what other people have done?

Thanks

natasha

If you want to, sure, why not. Its not like you wrapping them is going to mean you run out of room in your container or anything. Just might mean they don't all fit in one box but may need to go between 2 or something.

I always wrap my baubles in tissue paper then pack them in tins (think quality street type tins) then pack the tins in a box. When we moved the shippers simply put the boxes of decorations in the container.

I always wrap my baubles in tissue paper then pack them in tins (think quality street type tins) then pack the tins in a box. When we moved the shippers simply put the boxes of decorations in the container.

I don't really have any decs that are delicate. All ours get chucked in a box and shoved under the bed and then dragged out a year later. We won't be bringing much decoration wise. The stuff I'd like to bring like my cinnamon sticks are a no no so will have to give those to my parents. A bit of tinsel, a few baubles, ornaments and a string of lights will be about it.