Guest y not

call a taxi

Guest y not

Hi all, just a little question has anyone got a local taxi phone number? only because i don't want to use the airport taxi when i arrive because i am a tight arse:chatterbox: Going from airport to hostle, (Backpacking OZ) Wakefield St, Adelaide. Thanks for your time Lee

Guest Guest75

I think all taxis here charge the same rate Lee. There is a taxi rank at the airport. I reckon there should be a bus service into Adelaide from the airport.??

I think all taxis here charge the same rate Lee. There is a taxi rank at the airport. I reckon there should be a bus service into Adelaide from the airport.??

If you really want to save money walk its a straight road all the way there and will take you about an hour

Edited by mydearboy

Guest Richie_T

All taxis cost the same rate, as they are regulated. Apart from the premium taxis, which you wont find waiting at Adelaide airport. I live in the city, and the taxi is between $16 and $22 depending on traffic.

The taxi rank is right outside the terminal and to the right. The bus stop on the other hand is about 4mins walk on the left (was bad lugging a 25kg suitcase in 33Celcius), and runs every 15mins to the city, at $4

Not tried walking. Imagine it would take hours :biglaugh: